• Expert, board-certified dermatopathologists
• Accurate diagnoses reported in the language of clinical dermatology
• Consistent thresholds and results reporting among pathologists
• Participation in quality assurance programs:
- American Society of Dermatopathology (ASDP)
- College of American Pathologists (CAP)
• Experience providing quality pathology services since 1942
• Participation in the CAP quality assurance program
• ConnectDx connectivity solutions include:
— Integration with your EMR and PMS
— Intelligent data delivery process
— Proactive management of electronic environment
— Customized practice reporting
• Specialized services include:
— IHC-Immunohistochemistr and special stains
— Immunophenotyping of cutaneous lymphomas
• Access to dermatopathologists for personal consultations
• 24 hour turnaround time on routine biopsies
• Courteous and professional service
• Customized reports
• Daily specimen pick-up
• Knowledgeable field representatives
• Live client services; no automated telephone menus
• Extensive managed care contracts
• Physicians available to discuss all critical results
doc2MD - A ConnectDX Product
doc2MD is a dermatology-specific, easy-to-use, cost effective electronic medical record (EMR) software that will optimize your practices' efficiency.
doc2MD EMR software:
- Is designed for a dermatology practice
- Specifically addresses dermatology practice challenges that generic EMR systems cannot
- Is cost-effective.
- Will significantly enhance office productivity and efficiency
- Will be provided with 30 free days of technical support
- Designed to quickly and accurately document each dermatology encounter in such a manner as to pass a Medicare and/or insurance audit
- Easily interfaces with your practices management system (PMS)
- Is designed to enable you to participate in dermatology pay-for-performance measures
doc2MD is a dermatology-specific, easy-to-use, cost effective electronic medical record (EMR) system that will resolve many of the patient management challenges you face in your dermatology practice
Challenge: Repetitive documentation
Solution: Medical encounter note macros, called "plans," can be set up in the doc2MD software to automate repetitive snippets of information for standard diagnoses. The doc2MD software also allows you to set up an automated series of clicks, called "smart plans," within an encounter note that can be executed when appropriate.
Challenge: Pathology specimen jars and requisitions are cumbersome and time-consuming to complete
Solution: The doc2MD software automatically generates pathology labels, nothing the patient name and specimen location, for placement on the pathology specimen bottle/jar. Once you have finished entering the specimen location, simply press a button to produce the pathology requisition.
Challenge: Managing open pathology log entries
Solution: When a new encounter is created for a patient, the patient's history is automatically reviewed to determine if there are any open pathology log entries that require further attention.
Challenge: Tracking pathology courier pickups
Solution: The doc2MD software prepares courier pickup reports that detail the number of specimens, the patient chart number, and the anatomic collection point of each specimen.
Challenge: Managing laboratory logs
Solution: The doc2MD software has a sophisticated pathology, clinical laboratory, and radiology log that can be quickly searched and updated to show the status of laboratory results. This log also permits ad hoc sorting, filtering, and grouping of data to ensure that patient issues are addressed in a timely manner.
Challenge: Maximizing practice efficiency
Solution: The doc2MD software advanced practice analysis tools allow you to quickly review important information regarding benchmarks of success. "Click Analyser" permits you to review every aspect of your clinical data in an easy-to-use reporting tool - one that allows you to maximize practice efficiency and profitability.
Challenge: Keeping up with pay-for-performance measures for dermatology
Solution: With doc2MD, a click of a button automatically reviews each patient's history to ensure that pay-for-performance measures are identified an addressed
Click To Download File